Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dream come true


it was stopped on a small road in front of temple. i knew i had to move forward. kept on honking so that guy selling vegitable in a small cart infront of my vehicle will give me some way. just before that i had come in that small strip of road following a circular path taking 4 right turns . In between i had to make my way between an auto and a santro with just enough space for my vehicle to pass through ( or atleast i thought that much space is available ). And of course, before driving my car myself , had kept lemons over which my car's tyres passed through. praying god to have a safe ride from now on, i had started the vehicle just after 'pooja'. Many thanks to raghu mama for doing the driver's job from showroom to temple. Here i own a car. One of my dreams from childhood is no more dream. And by the way the car i bought was Getz Prime 1.1 GVS. snap of car to be uploaded soon.

No comments: