Monday, October 23, 2006

change is must or is it ?

it's been about 25 years since i came to earth . so ? . i am not born to be great and no one is expecting great things from me , so it's ok even if i donot do anything speical. hmmmm . is it fine ? . Sometimes i think i am living a boring life . i need to change something . ok , i'll change , but what should i change ? . is it ok if i change my tooth paste ? nah! , i change it almost every month. how bout my two wheeler ? oh boy! thatz goin to cost me a lot ;) . change the company i a.... hsssh ;) , nothing mentioning about that here . thatz supposed to be secret . what am i left with ? or errrrrr! y should i even change . actually i am happy what ever i am , only thing i might need to do is manage time properly . Yeah! that should help me to a great extent. brilliant . from now onwards i will manage my time properly and perfectly . saying this to my self i started writing this blog investing few of my precious ( :D ) moments . now i am thinking of walking proud as i 'utilized' time :).

2 comments:

Vinay Krishna said...

Me too thinks the same @ times, happy as I am, so lemme be...'comfort zone'!
Nothing wrong n thats fine, but then we also have a choice of being just somebody, or making a difference and leaving a mark...

Anonymous said...

Well, change if it helps you; otherwise, why bother?
Nobody is born to be great. But you can see this in a different light, and say- everybody is born to be great. If the change takes you there, and you are happy with the change, why not?

Regardnig your time management- I hope the oxymoron doesn't last long: "Sachin, bega ba!" ! ;)

And lastly, you did a "change" already, you are thinking of changing certain aspects in you, to your liking! :)

Good luck.